Monday, February 9, 2015

How I Feel When I Look at Other People and One Thing We All Should Remember


Whenever I'm outside or when I find myself in crowd, thousand questions go through my mind.

Are they feeling what I am feeling?

Are they scared as much as I am?

Would it be a problem for them to go and talk to random strangers as it is a problem for me?


Are they happier than I am?

Do they have panic attacks in common everyday situations as I do?

Will I ever be free from these feelings of hopelessness...

Well, this is the thing I have to remind myself every day and thing all of you who are suffering from either anxiety or depression or both should know: YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

You never were alone.

There are probably a lot people just like you that are passing by you every day. Or every hour. Maybe they are sitting next to you. Maybe they work with you. Maybe, on the outside, they look calm and strong, so you have no idea what kind of struggles they are facing. Maybe some from your close family suffers the same or even more then you.

Understand that you are not alone.

Once you do that you will be stronger when you face anxiety and/or depression.




No comments:

Post a Comment