Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Worst (Best) Period of my Life



It's been a while since my last post. Yes, most of lasts posts from blogs of the world start excatly this way. But I do believe this won't be my last post since I'm determined to share experiences and help whoever I can.


A lot has happened in the meantime. I started some regular full-time job I am already in for one year, but I did that only to go out of the house. I also got my dreams coming true as I work day and night doing things I love which bring me a lot more money than my "regular" 9-5 job. In terms of dream and money - I have it all sorted out.

I am also full of future plans and I also met the love of my life.

However, what continues to capture my attention is the depression and anxiety all around me (sometimes even still inside me, but mostly in other people). My mother who suffered from depression and anxiety for years is on therapy for last few months, taking some kind of pills. She is always smiling since then and is always in a good mood when we meet, so much I can't even recognize her. But  I continue to wonder how much that smile is (not) authentic.

I keep noticing empty pill packages as I walk -antidepressentas, mood controlers, sleeping pills, all that sort of stuff. And streets are full of those, there is almost one of these packages in every corner I look, especially in large working and middle class residental areas.

I imagine the average man of today as a man (or a woman, of course) who goes to work, goes back, and spend half of money earned to survive and to impress others, and other half on antidepressants and "happy" pills. I might be wrong, but all things I see around me are giving me that impression.

Also, in the last few months, situation on my 9-5 job has got worse, and I am observing all the situation around me as I try to figure out anxiety and mood swings of my co-workers. I myself still enjoy my work, even though I struggle with huge number of tasks, I still (kind of) do the work I love with people I respect and like. But everything is not so shiny and bright. My co-workers are not happy with their paychecks, and perhaps I also wouldn't be happy with mine if I didn't earn most of my money elsewhere. So, I am here as some kind of observer of an situation, and I do believe I am still objective enough.

What strikes me the most is the amount of talk I encounter in this and most other situation where people are unhappy. It is interesting how many hours can group of people talk about being unhappy, and still not do anything about the situation. No one actually went to talk to the boss, or no one actually resigned from the job. Of course, no one ever tried something on their own - their own business, their own idea, their own dream.

I get to think there are two choices in life: talking and taking pills to be happy or actually doing things you want to do and being happy for real. All you need to fight on the way is yourself, not other people.




1 comment:

  1. I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. It after a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS, BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, ETC.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    ReplyDelete